Talya’s 10 Steps To Quitting Caffeine
- Cold Turkey: This is a mistake! Don’t do it. Remember the headache and other withdrawal symptoms. Start by brewing your coffee with 50% decaf or herbal coffee blend (I like Teecino Caffe 805-966-0999)
- Get a smaller coffee mug, and put herbal tea in it.
- Make your coffee weaker and weaker, day by day.
- Make good use of your daily leisure time. That means exercise.
- Write in a notebook.
- Eat complex carbohydrates (fruits, nuts, grains and veggies) since they tend to produce a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Drink lots of water and take nutritional supplements with Ionic Minerals, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Ginko Biloba (leaf), and a nice Ginseng blend.
- Avoid overeating SUGAR.
- Dry skin brush, take bathes (20 minutes daily) and do colonics to flush out the system.
- Deep breathe and love yourself.
Please contact Talya Meldy at (310) 391-2017 for a consultation.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease